Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

The people, who are still able to keep their virginity upto their age above 30 are almost not interested to use condoms and any other contraceptive protection for their sexual intercourse. They are feeling uneasy and not interested to use condom in their sexual life. Sometimes they are feeling ego even to use condom during their sexual intercourse.
This is a long term research goal, is conducting by me with a very very personal and private interests. I am trying to gathering a long information and what will help me to generate a concrete statistics for this particular topic. I want to gathering this information more than 10,000 persons who are above 30 and still yet virgin. This is a key challenge in India to conduct this kind of research that Indians are not interested and feeling uneasy to share their sexual aspiration to others directly. In this just 3 years of this information gathering period, I got already many interesting information are very interesting also. I seen the most persons who get married after 30, are getting their first children very faster than the below 30 couples. Even I seen many one who are also losing their sexual interest too much more faster than the below 30 couples. Age is not only the limiting matter here, imho. Thier mental crieteria that I said before, to keep protected sex life is a key problem here. But, the time still not came yet to say the decision term about this topic. I sure I will get more interesting information during conducting this research and this will help me more to understand the new and new variations of the complex human phycology.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home